Tinder is the most popular dating app in the world. The Tinder app has been downloaded over 400 million times. There are now over 75 million people around the world who use Tinder to meet and date. Every day, there are over 1.6 billion left and right swipes registered and more than 30 million matches… Read more How to Create A Tinder Account Without Your Phone Number?
Category: Online Dating Security
Reasons for Your Tinder Ban and How to Get It Unbanned
Have you ever tried Tinder? If yes, does it ever occur to you that your account has been banned when you are ready to start an exciting online date? Well, there must be something wrong! As one of the most popular dating apps around the world, Tinder will never ban your account for no reason.… Read more Reasons for Your Tinder Ban and How to Get It Unbanned
How to Get Unbanned from Hinge?
As many people would feel empty in this fast-paced society, they desperately want to fill the emptiness in their hearts. As a result, more and more people tend to dive right into the online dating world, getting ready for a fresh date. For those who are already sick of Tinder, Hinge is also a good… Read more How to Get Unbanned from Hinge?
How to Bypass POF Phone Number Verification?
As one of the most popular applications for online dating, Plenty of Fish, or POF, has been widely used today. However, POF phone number verification has been such a must-pass step that it’s been refused by many people because most wouldn’t like to register for a POF account with their own personal phone numbers. What… Read more How to Bypass POF Phone Number Verification?
How to Bypass Hinge Verification without Your Private Phone Number
Online dating may not be new to you, as there are already 46 million users using online dating services just in the U.S. up to now. Among these users, 70% use the most famous dating app, which is called Tinder, while the other 30% who are tired of the left-and-right swipes on Tinder, use other… Read more How to Bypass Hinge Verification without Your Private Phone Number
Top 7 Ideas to Celebrate Valentine’s Day with Your Online Date during COVID-19
Although Valentine’s Day 2022 will be still on under the pressure of COVID-19, there are no reasons to miss the big moment for couples and lovers, even though they fail to be physically together. Here come the best 7 ideas to celebrate Valentine’s Day with online date during the COVID-19 or Omicron. Idea#7. Make and… Read more Top 7 Ideas to Celebrate Valentine’s Day with Your Online Date during COVID-19
How to Register for Bumble Without Your Phone Number
With lockdowns in many countries keeping all the bars and restaurants closed, meeting new people in 2021 has been a challenge. With people stuck at home with little to do apart from browsing their phones, hundreds of thousands of people are signing up to mobile dating apps like Bumble, Tinder, and Hinge. These platforms often… Read more How to Register for Bumble Without Your Phone Number
Panning Gold from Dirt — How to Quickly Improve the Opportunity to Find Love on Tinder for Over 50
You may be surprised about the fact that there is a large group of people over 50 looking for online dating, and many have already been involved in it. Unfortunately, most of them can’t find their mates through various dating apps and just end up this pitiful journey by deleting the apps. To them, it… Read more Panning Gold from Dirt — How to Quickly Improve the Opportunity to Find Love on Tinder for Over 50
Best Hinge Pick-up Lines: Easily Start a Conversation
Been using Hinge for a while and getting little positive feedback? Maybe your opening line wasn’t engaging enough to pique people’s curiosity when they swiped to your message. You’re both missing out on a fantastic opportunity to learn more about one other as a result of this. That’s why having a catchy pickup line in… Read more Best Hinge Pick-up Lines: Easily Start a Conversation
How to Prepare Best Pick-up Lines to Kick Your Online Dating on Tinder
Are you new to the Tinder family but don’t know how to take the first step? Do you have someone in mind but are stuck in his/her interface and don’t know how to send an opening message? Don’t worry. This article will guide you on the best way to hook up and help you turn… Read more How to Prepare Best Pick-up Lines to Kick Your Online Dating on Tinder