Have you ever tried Tinder? If yes, does it ever occur to you that your account has been banned when you are ready to start an exciting online date? Well, there must be something wrong! As one of the most popular dating apps around the world, Tinder will never ban your account for no reason. But it is a fact that Tinder places a very high priority on the authenticity and security of its users. Therefore, if you violate certain regulations while online dating on that platform, your account is going to be banned right away. Want to know how to get unbanned on Tinder? This article may help you.
- Why Tinder Ban Me for No Reason?
- How to Get Unbanned on Tinder
- How to Avoid Being Banned on Tinder
Why Tinder Ban Me for No Reason?
It’s such a beautiful day, and you just open Tinder ready for a romantic date. Unfortunately, what catches your eyes is not a pretty young lady or a handsome guy, but a message saying your Tinder profile has been banned. Your good mood must be ruined! How could Tinder ban your account for no reason? Actually, it does have proper reasons.
Reason 1: Registering with a fake profile
The biggest advantage of online dating is that the mystery and freshness of both sides are able to be maintained as you are dating in the digital world, and you can enjoy beautifying your selfie, job, and personality as much as you want. However, you can’t deceive others with a completely fake profile! That would really hurt your date if he/she is really interested in you so that he/she may report you to the Tinder team.
Reason 2: Using inappropriate language or sharing inappropriate photos when chatting
Community Guidelines say that Tinder is not a platform for sexual content, harassment, violence/physical harm, and hate speech. Therefore, users are not allowed to send messages or photos related to sex, blood, and racism, abuse others, or spur others to harm themselves. Rude languages (like the F-word) have also been banned in order to create a healthy dating environment.
Reason 3: Performing or precipitating illegal activities
Prostitution (commercial sexual services), human trafficking and scamming are seriously prohibited, as these kinds of activities gravely violate human decency. What’s more, any user caught sharing their own financial account like PayPal, Venmo, etc. for the purpose of receiving money may also be detected and banned, as Tinder takes the privacy of every user very seriously as well.
Reason 4: Getting reported repeatedly by others
Tinder will detect your account activity if you are reported by others repeatedly, whether you break the rules or not. Although malicious reporting sometimes inevitably occurs, those who are reported frequently usually have violated one or more regulations. Therefore, as long as you use Tinder in a proper way, there is nothing to worry about even if you are censored by Tinder.
Reason 5: Be 18 years old or older!
Since Tinder is an online dating app for adults, all minors are forbidden to use Tinder. That is to say, every user must be 18 years old or older. Furthermore, you also can’t post photos of your children alone on Tinder as your profile. When using Tinder, please report any profile that involves an unaccompanied kid or teenager, or any photos that depict one in a sexual way.
How to Get Unbanned on Tinder
First thing first, it should be noted that those banned accounts cannot be recovered in any way. Then how to access Tinder again? Actually, there are two ways to get unbanned before you completely get rid of Tinder, you can either make an appeal or create a new account.
Make an appeal
If you have not made a serious mistake when using Tinder and feel necessary to use the original account, you can contact Tinder’s customer support for help. The steps are as follows:
- Go to Tinder’s “submit a request” page.
- Select “trouble with account login” and “can’t login, my account was banned”.
- Enter your email address, phone number, description of your problem and add attachments if necessary.
- Submit your request.
Create a new account
Unfortunately, if you do violate one or more community guidelines, it is impossible to get your account back. Therefore, if you still want to use Tinder, you can only create a new account. Here’s a step-by-step guide for you to register your new account:
- Before registering an account, please delete Tinder on your phone and disconnect ALL of your social accounts from Tinder.
- Change your device ID by using another device or a VPN.
- Have a new number and create a new Facebook account with this number.
- Create a new Apple ID or Google Play account with this number.
- Try another payment method.
- Register the account with totally different photos and profile information.
How to Avoid Being Banned on Tinder
To avoid getting your account banned, you can take a look at the following tips:
- You’d better read Community Guidelines before using Tinder, so that you’ll have a general understanding of the app and know what you shouldn’t do. Play by the rules!
- You can beautify your profile, but do not fake it. Try to be real!
- For those who are under 18 years old, please use Tinder when you grow up.
- There are two ways to get unbanned before you completely get rid of Tinder, you can either make an appeal or create a new account.
- To avoid getting your account banned, you can take a look at simple tips before using Tinder.