Are you new to the Tinder family but don’t know how to take the first step? Do you have someone in mind but are stuck in his/her interface and don’t know how to send an opening message? Don’t worry. This article will guide you on the best way to hook up and help you turn your Tinder matches into Tinder dates.
What Pick-up Lines Should be Used on Tinder to Smoothly Start Your Online Dating?
Before sending a pickup line, you need to consider the following elements:
Are you funny? Witty? Thirsty? Do you want to present yourself as outgoing, enthusiastic, or intelligent? Know yourself so you can make the best decisions for yourself.
Personality You Like
Do you like people who have the same personality as you or different? What kind of response do you expect from the other person?
Basic Information about the Person You are Interested in
You can learn about the basic information through some simple tasks such as browsing his/her homepage, searching his/her public social accounts, etc. Design a unique pick-up line for him/her, using something you notice or admire about her. That way, when he/she reads it, he/she knows he/she’s on the receiving end of a great pickup line created just for him/her, thus feeling your respect and sincerity.
Consider Your Audience
In addition to sending topics he/she may be interested in, also be aware of the taboo content not to send. If he/she is a vegetarian, don’t say a pickup line about fish or steak. If he/she doesn’t like small animals, don’t mention how cute dogs or cats are.
Send the Opening Line at the Right Time
If you have skimmed his/her profile and roughly guessed his/her occupation, you can send a genuine text message based on his/her non-working hours. If there is no basis, evening is generally a better time choice than daytime.
Types of Pick-up Lines on Tinder
There are five general types of openers you can try to employ on Tinder.
This approach does not require self-introductions or greetings. Get right to the point and express your interest in the other person. For outgoing boys and girls, they’ll appreciate the simplicity of the conversation – no jokes or puns.
Through this way, you can best disguise your nervousness and fear. Your wording may be cheesy or corny, but your insistence on saying it in order to break the ice is likely to be rewarded with a smiling emoji or a laughing text reply from the other side. Once you get a response, your pickup line is halfway to success.
Most people enjoy a humorous and light-hearted conversation. A playful conversation starter will quickly bring you closer to the other person. Also, if you want to portray yourself as a fun, outgoing person, a funny pickup line is a good choice.
Cute or Romantic
This type of pickup is the stuff of fantastic romantic comedies that are flattering and flirtatious. If you are a girl, cute lines will make you more attractive to boys, while if you are a guy, a nice romantic flirtation can make a girl’s heartbeat faster or blush.
If you are also an open-minded, passionate person and you find a boy/girl on Tinder who seems to be right for you, be bold and direct in showing your affection for him/her. Sometimes, a few dirty words can quickly make the spark of love.
Related Post: Reasons for Your Tinder Ban and How to Get It Unbanned
Best Tinder Pick-up Lines that Always Work
- Top 3 dog breeds, go! Schnauzer, Poodle, Golden Retriever of course.
- Are you http? Because without you I’m just ://
- I woke up thinking today was just groundhog day, and then I saw your photo on my app. Wow
- Kiss me if I’, wrong out, dinosaurs still exist, right?
- The next time someone asks me for my type I’m just going to show then your profile.
- Is your name Wally? Because someone like you is hard to find.
- Well, here I am. What are your other two wishes?
- Your hand looks heavy, let me hold it for you.
- Tell me two truths and a lie.
- You sound busy…any chance of adding me to your to-do list?
- Hey Kayla, better Sunday adventure: Netflix binges, hot yoga class or aggressive mimosa sipping?
- Tinder’s saying my lonely days are over once I say “hey”. So…
- Nowadays there are married couples whose how we met story goes “we swiped right and then he asked me to marry him.” I’m not going to ask, but it’s tempting.
- Which best sums up your Sunday breakfast style?1. Chocolate chip pancakes 2. Strawberry smoothie on the run 3. Bottomless Bellini 4. Savory-so eggs Benedict, omelette.
- Dark chocolate, turtle cheesecake, or Cherry Garcia? If you had to choose…
- Hey Jennifer, what are your Sunday priorities: Yoga, Netflix, or Mimosa?
- You seem interesting, like someone I’d like to know better. So tell me, when’s the last time you did something truly spontaneous or adventurous?
- So are you the girl making the black diamonds look easy, or the bunny slope look hard? (No judgment either way)
- I’m trying to figure out how to correctly pronounce your name. Gotta be honest – debating between a few options here. I’m just gonna call you “cupcake”. You cool with that?
- I’m researching important dates in history, do you want to be mine?
- Before sending a pickup message, think about the person’s personality and craft a one-of-a-kind message for him/her.
- There are a few different types of opening lines for you to choose from: straightforward, cheeky, funny, romantic, or even dirty.
- The open-ended question format has a better chance of receiving a response.